- Can my membership get Auto-renewed?
Yes. When you joined Slooh, you agreed to an auto-renewable account by default. To prevent further auto-renewal, you may cancel your account at any time. The account will still remain active for the remainder of its term.
- I have an issue accessing my account?
If you have any issues related to your account, go to support.slooh.com and create a ticket. Our team will assist you with any account-related issues.
- Can I upgrade my membership?
Yes, you can upgrade your membership anytime. However, the full membership fee will be applied and there is no refund provided.
- Can I change my email ID?
Yes, you can change your email ID. Go to support.slooh.com and create a ticket with an email ID change request.
- How to cancel my membership?
Please follow these simple steps to cancel your account,
- Login at slooh.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right and select "Account Control".
- Scroll down the page where you will find a "Cancel Account" button.
- Press the "Cancel My Account" button on the next page.