- Does My Membership Get Auto-Renewed?
Yes. When you joined The Online Telescope, you agreed to an auto-renewable account by default. To prevent further auto-renewal, you may cancel your account at any time. The account will remain active for the remainder of its term.
- I Have an Issue Accessing My Account.
If you have any issues related to your account, go to support.slooh.com and create a ticket. Our team will assist you with any account-related issues.
- Can I Upgrade My Membership?
Yes, you can upgrade your membership anytime. However, the full membership fee will be applied and there is no refund provided.
- How Do I Cancel My Membership?
Please follow these simple steps to cancel your account:
- Login at Slooh.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right and select "Account Settings".
- Scroll down the page where you will find a "Cancel Account" button.
- Press the "Cancel My Account" button on the next page.
- Can I Change My Email ID?
Yes, you can change your email ID. Go to support.slooh.com and create a ticket with an email ID change request.